So you have had your first hair replacement system put on and you’ve been really happy with it? No its time to freshen it up and have it reapplied.
Removing the hair replacement system
- Apply an adhesive remover like C-22 or any other bond remover and leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Peel back the hair system slowly.
- Once the bond has broken down wash the scalp.
- Wash the scalp thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner. Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner .
- Dry the head and shave or razer off the hair on the scalp.
- Apply a waterproof sealant.
- Side note
- During this time some of there clients also die their hair and this is the best time to do it before applying the system.
Applying the hair replacement system
- Choose the suitable bond or tape best suited to you, your scalp and your needs.
- You can have Edge Head Bonding where the system is applied easily on the edges of the perimeter of your head.
- Full head bonding where a full adhesive or tape to the whole system.
- Tape bonding, where a clear double sided tape to the whole system. There are different types of tape.
- Adhesive bonding is applied to the full head and comes in several types.
- Apply an adhesive or tape remover directly to the scalp
- Prepare the system with tape if needed
- Apply the system from the front hairline slowly and press hard rolling the system back from the forehead to the back.
- Once fully on, press the system down securely
- Style hair as required
- You’re done!
If you’d like more help with this